If you know me, you know I have a serious affinity for anything Reuben.
Let me fix that for you – check out my Reuben Eggrolls, Reuben Nachos, Reuben Stuffed Meatballs, and Reuben Stuffed Rye Pillows to get an idea.
The eggrolls are definitely one of my favorites.
But…these rye pillows are so damn good.
Nevermind, I can’t pick a favorite.
This dip is a pretty straight forward recipe. I shredded corned beef I made for sandwiches in my KitchenAid mixer (a favorite kitchen tip of mine), mixed it with cream cheese, homemade Thousand Island dressing, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese and baked it for about 20 minutes.
You can make this as rich as you want; just adjust the amount of cream cheese. I’m a middle of the road kinda girl, so I made it just rich enough without being overpowering.
I want to taste the Reubeny-ness.
Here’s your printable-
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups beef broth
- 3 tbsp Moore's Original Marinade
- 2 tbsp pickling spice
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 3-4 lb corned beef
- Corned beef, shredded
- 3/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut
- 3/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- Swiss cheese, chopped or shredded
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine olive oil through onion powder and rub over corned beef.
- Bake for 4 hours, or until desired doneness; remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes before cutting.
- To make
- Combine everything thoroughly in a mixing bowl and adjust ingredients according to taste.
- Add dip to a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until bubbly.
- Serve with crackers or toast.