1. This serving tray from World Market. I just thought it was cute on the website, but it’s beautiful in person – one of the prettiest things. Ever. The glass overlay is awesome.
2. Sausage, White Bean and Orzo Soup with Parm Kale Chip Dippers. I love anything dipper.
3. The Ultimate Hawaiian Slider. Just look at these. I’ll take a couple. Or four.
5. Buffalo Chicken Nachos with Blue Cheese Sauce. Um, because it’s buffalo chicken nachos. Not to mention I could drink that blue cheese sauce.
6. Beefy and Cheesy Low Carb Green Chile Bake. Low carb or not, I want this.
7. From my good friend, Maureen, How to Survive a Heart Attack. This is a MUST read. Her husband survived a massive MI.
8. Science of making the best fresh pasta. I’ve been all about making pasta and bread lately.
9. Creamy Stovetop Jalapeno Mac ‘N Cheese. Jalapenos – so of course I’m all in.
10. This rectangular glass serving bowl.