Here’s my Top Ten for this week-
1. Brie on a stick. Genius.
2. Gougerès. I just so want to meet this woman.
3. Homemade Cheez Its. Hell to the yes. The amount of money we give those Sunshine people for their damn crackers is insane. I write a food blog, for God’s sake, surely I can make cheese crackers. (Damnit, I know, nothing compares to the real ones, but I’m still gonna make these.)
4. Champagne Popsicle. Um, excuse me, where have you been all my life?
5. This cake carrier from World Market. Damn them for having so much shit I want.
6. Creme Brulee French Toast. The bomb.
7. Leather chain braided bracelet. Katelyn and I are making it come hell or high water. Yes, that’s a Southern saying.
8. Hot dog eggrolls. How fun!
9. Blackberry Champagne Bellini. I want one now.
10. Although not a hot new link, I have to share this Lonely Island digital short. We booked a family cruise for the spring, and I’m so ready to be on a boat. It’s long overdue.
Chronicforthevain.Tumblr.comJanuary 3, 2015 at 11:56 AM
Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day.
It’s always helpful to read articles from other authors and practice something from other sites.
adam j. hollandDecember 30, 2014 at 2:08 PM
I come here on Tuesdays to find the coolest recipes and gadgets and … whamo! There’s my French toast! Thank you, Shea! Where are y’all cruising to?
SheaDecember 30, 2014 at 2:12 PM
Thanks Adam 🙂 We are going to San Juan, the Virgin Islands and Castaway Cay (Disney’s own island). This will be our 4th Disney cruise – we LOVE it!