Y’all are gonna like these.
Although jalapeños aren’t involved, I got pretty excited about them. When sweet gets together and marries salty, it’s always a good thing.
AND they’re cinch to make.
All you do is melt a Rolo candy on top of a Ritz cracker in the oven, smush it down with another Ritz, spread some peanut butter on that one, top it off with another Ritz and spoon melted chocolate on top.
You could always throw some sprinkles on there just for fun if you wanted to.
Unfortunately, you have to wait until the chocolate hardens to eat them. I mean, you technically don’t have to but I would advise it. If you throw them in the fridge for a little while that speeds that process up.
Now go make a batch.
Peanut Butter Rolo Ritz Cookies
- Ritz crackers
- Rolo candies, unwrapped
- Peanut butter
- Semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- White chocolate chips, melted with 1 tsp shortening
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place one Rolo candy on a Ritz cracker and place in oven for 3-5 minutes, until melted.
- Place another Ritz cracker on top, and spread that cracker with peanut butter.
- Add another cracker on top of the peanut butter.
- Dip in chocolate (or pour over) to coat.
- Refrigerate until hardened.
- [xyz-ihs snippet="Swoop"]
chris granvilleApril 22, 2014 at 11:30 PM
Sounds like a very tempting recipe…..
Erin @ The Speckled PalateApril 17, 2014 at 6:47 PM
These sound fabulous, Shea! They remind me of a treat my neighbors would make when I was a child. He’d literally take two Ritz crackers, smother peanut butter in between, bake them, then coat them in white chocolate. We’d devour them when cool, and they were SO GOOD.
… I think I need to revisit this childhood memory with your updated recipe pronto!
Stephanie @ Plain ChickenApril 17, 2014 at 8:31 AM
my two favorite Ritz snacks combined into one – love it!