Do you spell this ketchup or catsup?
We put it on french fries, burgers, hot dogs and butterbeans. Yes, butterbeans. I said it. Ok, fine that’s just me, but we do NOT put it on eggs. That, my friends, is nasty. Oh, but I do mix it with mayo to dip fries in. Only when I eat cheeseburgers, though. I know, quirky.
I’m gonna share this fantastic spin on ketchup I made (summer-style with fresh peaches, BTW), but first let me fill you in on a giveaway I have coming up. It’s pretty awesome.
International Can It Forward day, a live event hosted by Bravo’s Top Chef Hugh Acheson in Brooklyn, NY is August 16th. Jarden Home Brands graciously sent me a goodie box for review and now you can win one too. Here’s the package:
- 1 case of the new limited edition Spring Green Heritage Collection Jars pint size
- 1 case of the new limited edition Spring Green Heritage Collection Jars quart size
- The Ball® Fresh Herb Keeper
- A set of the Ball® Dry Herb Jars 4-oz
- The new Ball® Frozen Herb Starters
- Ball® 5-Blade Herb Scissors
- A copy of the Blue Book Guide to Preserving.
Enter here to win the ball canning jar package –