I can’t get enough of my smoker.
I smoked beef yesterday, and I threw some stuffed chicken on it today. DESPITE the rain. The rain and cloudiness just won’t stop here lately. I do love the rain…
Who wants to stay in bed and just listen to it?
A big, fat, lazy ass me.
However, here’s what I did today…
How pretty is this?
These are chicken breasts that I smoked.
I smoked the shit out of them.
And, I stuffed them with Cabot Garlic and Herb cheese and a mixture of olives, cilantro and jalapenos, then wrapped them with bacon.
I can’t get enough of my smoking habit.
Here’s your printable-
Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Smoked Chicken
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 4 oz Cabot Garlic Herb Cheddar
- 1/2 cup green stuffed olives, diced
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapenos, diced
- 1 handful fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lb. bacon, sliced
- Slice chicken breasts horizontally.
- Combine olives, jalapenos and cilantro.
- Stuff chicken breasts with cheese and olive mixture.
- Wrap with bacon.
- Smoke - about 275 degrees, until done.
Here’s your pinable –