What do you do when you have about a half pound of ground beef on your hands and a loaf of French bread that needs to be eaten?
You make this, of course.
It looks indulgent, sexy and crazy. It is – in a very good way.
I browned the ground round with a little Moore’s Original Marinade, tossed it with some Cabot Alpine White Cheddar and stuffed the bread. Alpine is the bomb – I couldn’t live without it. You don’t necessarily have to add the 1/2 cup to the beef before stuffing the bread, but I highly recommend it. You’re going to get more of a cheeseburger-y taste if you do.
I topped it with more cheese, green onions and Moore’s Buffalo Sauce, then baked it.
Check out that buffalo sauce. I could literally drink the stuff.
Of course, this could be customized by adding whatever the hell you wanted to. I’m thinking mushrooms and Swiss next time.
Get crazy with it.
Here’s your printable-
- 1 loaf french bread, hollowed
- 1 lb.ground round
- 2 tbsp. Moore's Original Marinade
- 1 1/2 cups Cabot Alpine White Cheddar, shredded (divided)
- Green onions, chopped
- Moore's Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground beef with marinade; add 1/2 cup cheese and stir to combine.
- Stuff hollowed bread with beef mixture and top with remaining cheese, onions and drizzle with buffalo sauce.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese has melted and bread slightly brown around the edges.