Have you been out shopping and fighting all the crazy people?
If so, you obviously need something easy to throw together when you get done with all that craziness. You won’t catch my ass out there in that circus.
Most All of my shopping is done on Amazon. Since I became a prime member about five years ago, my entire life changed.
These are especially easy if you buy the dinner rolls that come in an aluminum pan – just slice the top off of them, pile everything on, retop and bake.
These little sliders are a spin off of the big Italian Subs. But instead of putting a dressing on the slider, I made a balsamic dipping sauce.
So.Good. These would also be the perfect little snack for your putting-the-tree-up-party. If you haven’t already. There’s some people in our neighborhood that have had theirs up for two weeks.
I so don’t get that.
Here’s your printable-
- 1 package dinner rolls, sliced horizontally
- 1 stick salted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Italian Giardiniera, pulsed in a food processor until spreadable
- 1/2 lb pastrami
- 1/2 lb pepperoni
- 1/2 lb ham
- 3/4 lb provolone cheese, cut to fit rolls
- Pepperoncini pepper rings
- Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the bottom half of dinner rolls on a baking sheet lined with foil and brush with 1/2 of the melted butter.
- Slice salami, pepperoni and ham very thin and put a layer of Giardinaiera each on each bottom side of the rolls.
- Add a slice of each meat and provolone, pepper rings and top with remaining roll half, brush with remaining melted butter and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes; remove foil and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes - until browned.
- Whisk the olive oil, vinegar and chicken broth together - this is your dip.
- Serve the sliders with or without the dip.