Yep, it’s another burger.
But, seriously, who gets tired of burgers?
This one is beautiful.
It’s adorned with a bacon onion jam that will make you want to slap your mama, smooth Havarti cheese and jalapeno mayo.
Just embrace this hot weather and grill this burger with a beer in your hand.
Here’s your printable-
- 1 lb. ground round
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 lb. bacon, cooked and crushed
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 slices Havarti cheese
- 4 Ciabatta rolls, toasted
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- Combine ground round through pepper; form into burgers.
- Heat a pan over medium to medium high heat and add burgers; cook until done.
- Add Havarti slices to each, remove from heat and cover.
- Add onions to a saute pan over medium heat and caramelize for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add brown sugar and caramelize for 5 more minutes, adding a couple of tablespoons of water at a time if it gets too dry.
- Add bacon and balsamic vinegar, stir until thickened and remove from heat.
- Combine mayo and jalapenos.
- Spread mayo mixture on the bottom halves of Ciabatta buns, add burger and top with bacon onion jam.