The following post is sponsored by OXO. All opinions are definitely my own (I promise).
THIS is one of the best things I think I’ve made in a while. If you follow me, you know that I moved a couple of months ago and getting back into my rhythm hasn’t happened very quickly, but I think I’m finally there. Y’all also know how I stay on burger kicks, jalapeno kicks, and sometimes random appetizer dip kicks.
However, my sheet pan repertoire is growing.
OXO recently sent me some goodies to try with the premise of making a sheet pan dinner recipe. My first thought was chicken, of course. Or maybe seafood.
As I’ve said before, OXO’s products are very durable, easy to use and definitely make your life in the kitchen a little bit easier.
Using their Non-stick Pro Half Jelly Roll Pan, I made you something you’ll want to put on your regular dinner rotation – Sheet Pan Thai Peanut Beef. This pan has square-rolled edges that add reinforcement for structure, strength and durability.
They also sent me these very handy Silicone Roasting Racks – there’s two to a package, so you can stack them or lay them side by side. They elevate food above fat and liquid for healthier cooking and allows air to circulate around food for faster, more even roasting.
The Flavor Injector
was one of my favorites with this campaign. VERY easy to use, it comes with two different needles for thick and thin marinades, and it’s dishwasher safe.
I don’t think I’ve ever injected flank steak before now, but it rendered very tender, crazy good beef.
Sheet pan dinners are great because after the prep, there’s not much dishwashing to worry about, and
they’re easy to put together. You could even place it center table and let everyone pick from it family style.
I did make vermicelli to put this on top of, and drizzled extra sauce on top, but that’s optional.
Here’s your printable –
Sheet Pan Thai Peanut Beef
- 2 1/2 lb flank steak, brought to room temperature
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (creamy)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 tbsp salted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp red pepper (not crushed)
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, crushed
- 1/2 cup scallions
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 lb carrots, washed, tops removed
- 1 large white onion, quartered
- 1 pkg vermicelli, cooked
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine peanut butter through red pepper, whisking until thoroughly combined.
- Whisk flour and water together.
- Over medium high heat, bring peanut butter mixture to a slight boil, slowly add flour/water slurry, whisking to combine, until slightly thickened; remove from heat.
- Place flank steak on top of silicone roasting rack on jelly roll pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Arrange carrots and onions around steak.
- Using flavor injector, fill injector tube with sauce and inject steak.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until steak is done and vegetables roasted.
- Drizzle with remaining sauce, crushed peanuts and scallions.
- Serve over vermicelli.
Pin it ↓