That means you deserve some fun food to look forward to after work today. Something with a little
I mean, seriously, you would think that I would run out of jalapeno things to make. Fortunately, that would be a no, a big fat no.
Sometimes you need something besides plain ass rice to go with your chicken or pork- or maybe something different just to eat all by itself. This rice is that good.
I LOVE Basmati rice because it’s so fragrant and fluffy, and pairs so well with jalapeno.
There will never be enough jalapeno recipes; it just can’t happen.
That’s my jam.
Jalapeno Popper Rice
- 1 cup Basmati rice
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 6 oz Monterrey Jack cheese
- 3 tbsp juice from pickled jalapeno jar
- 1/2 cup whole cream
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- Pickled jalapenos, sliced
- Flat Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Combine the rest of ingredients and bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with pickled jalapenos and parsley.
- [xyz-ihs snippet="Swoop"]