My top loves this week… 1. Married Filing Jointly introduces us to a movie that I apparently wasn’t aware of, “The Song“. I’m interested. I also like to sucker my husband into watching sappy ass movies with me.
2. Sriracha Chicken Pot Pies – I’m all in.
3. Pork Tenderloin Wellington. Did she put that shit on some toast? I want it.
4. Spicy Sausage and Mushroom Pasta – Just get in my damn belly. Now.
5. Maple Pecan Pie. Because that’s my favorite pie ever and I have a big fat foodie blog crush on Matt. Don’t go tellin’ on me.
7. Coffee Rubbed Prime Rib Roast with Roasted Garlic Gorgonzola Butter. You shut your damn mouth.
8. Wafu Hambuga – It’s a bun-less hamburger that looks fantastic. WTF is wafu? I have no freaking clue. But this girl’s got it going on with her wafu burger.
10. Gyoza Wrappers made from scratch. Awesome post, and she even included a video.