I won’t deny the fact that I love Moore’s. They may or may not know it, but I’m kinda family when it comes to the company. That being said, I absolutely LOVE their sauces and marinades – I seriously choose them hands down over Dale’s. No bullshit there.
I recently did a cooking demo locally at a farmer’s market and made these meatballs. Let me just tell you…
Although they loved my Watermelon Bruschetta, they really loved these.
And they’re so simple. They loved the fact that I browned them for a minute, but threw them in my crockpot to simmer for a few hours.
That makes life easy. Everybody likes easy. Feel free to sub ground turkey or chicken for the beef, but if you do put them in the fridge for about half an hour before you brown them. Ground poultry tends to fall apart more easily than beef.
Here’s your printable –
- 1 lb. ground round
- 1 bottle Moore's Teriyaki Marinade
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 4 oz. can water chestnuts, diced
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- White sesame seeds
- Combine everything by hand or in a mixer; form into 1 inch balls.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake on a prepared baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.