Super Bowl Food – Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
Are you watching the Super Bowl this weekend?
Am I? Not sure. I’m more of an SEC kinda girl. I do, however, like a good excuse to put out a good line up of party food. Remember my appetizer addiction? That’s right. I’m an appetizer whore.
Today, I’m sharing my taquitos. Not just any taquitos, mind you.
These happen to be buffalo taquitos. You know you can always count on me to provide the hotness. I don’t think there’s such a thing as too much hot sauce.
- 1 lb. shredded chicken (you could use a rotisserie chicken, or chicken breasts cooked and shredded)
- 1 cup buffalo hot sauce, plus more for serving
- 1 1/2 cups white cheddar, shredded
- 12 corn tortillas
- Sour cream
- Fresh cilantro
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix the chicken with hot sauce.
- In a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray, place about 2 tbsp of chicken on one side of a corn tortilla, add a heaping tbsp of cheese and roll up. Continue with remaining ingredients.
- Spray the tops of the tortillas with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the tops are slightly brown.
- Drizzle with more buffalo sauce, and serve with sour cream, jalapenos and cilantro.
You know you want these.
Want more ideas for your Super Bowl party? Here’s a few for you 😉
Candied Bacon Wrapped Potato Wedges
Buffalo Chicken Cups
Crab Mango Pico de Gallo
© 2011-2018 ~Dixie Chik Cooks~ All Rights Reserved Top