I have a new dip for you.
I know, big shocker.
You know me and my appetizer whore-ness.
If you don’t, then go here, here and here. That will just slightly get you up to speed on my addiction to appetizers.
Yes, the title of this dip is a bit wordy. What choice did I have?
Obviously, this is not your ordinary spinach artichoke dip. It’s just so cheesy.
The artichokes in this are awesome, but the pecans take it to a whole brand spanking new level. Great starter for your Thanksgiving table.
Here’s your printable-
Spinach Chicken Artichoke Pecan Dip
- 1 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and chopped
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 14.5 oz can artichokes, diced
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients - I used my KitchenAid
- Bake for 30 minutes, until starting to brown and bubbling around the edges.