*Attention* Don’t run away because of the “peachy” part. Y’all, just trust me here.
Ok, so I know what you’re thinking. Peaches? In a cheese dip? Yep.
This works. Here’s why; the peaches balance the heat from the Jalapeno Havarti and Rotel – and it all comes together in one beautiful sweet/savory harmonious dip. Don’t hate until you try.
My sister and niece were here for a visit last week, and I talked Grace (my sister) into trying a new slider I made. Grace is a little on the picky side – she can’t stand for any of her food to touch. These amazing little things consist of pulled pork, fried green tomatoes, Havarti cheese and coleslaw that I’ll be posting soon (they’re kinda sorta similar to these).
Guess what? She LOVED them (she was a little shocked that she did but got over that shock pretty quickly). The next morning the sliders were her breakfast, then after she got home she called to tell me she was still craving them.
That’s a win.
See, picky people – You don’t have to live a picky life; there’s just too much damn food out there to keep yourself restricted. Go ahead and step outside of that proverbial food box – it can be liberating. I live there.
Here’s your printable-
Spicy Peachy White Cheese Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 peaches, peeled and pureed
- 10 oz. Rotel (or diced tomatoes)
- 4 oz. Fontina cheese, shredded
- 7 oz. Castello Jalapeno Havarti , shredded
- Italian leaf parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spread cream cheese over the bottom of a glass baking dish (I used 8x8).
- Add peaches evenly over cream cheese, followed by Rotel and cheeses.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Top with parsley and serve with crackers, chips, or even a spoon - live your life.