I love soups.
I have made a bazillion different types of soups and chilis. I haven’t shared them all, but eventually I will – at least the ones that were good enough to remake.
This is a version of my Tex Mex Chicken Soup. It is very similar, but this time I used Northern and black beans, and added a packet of taco seasoning along with the Ranch. It’s very easy – after your chicken is done, throw it all in a pot and heat. You could even shred a rotisserie chicken to make it more simple.
I load mine up with Fritos (of course), shredded cheese, sour cream and lots of jalapenos. Then I eat it until I’m so bloated I can’t breathe.
Doesn’t it warm you up just looking at it?
Here’s your printable-
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Northern beans (any white bean will do), drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 32 oz chicken broth
- Sour cream
- Sliced jalapenos
- Shredded cheese
- Combine everything in a large stockpot and bring to a slow boil, cover and reduce heat to medium low. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve with Fritos, sour cream, jalapenos and shredded cheese!