I ♥ lemon…..Also, every couple of months I get on a mediterranean kick and have to have hummus, tabbouleh, lots of feta, etc. This happened one day when I got everything out to make hummus and saw some horseradish root in the fridge that wanted to be used; it had just been there too long. I really wanted to find an excuse to use it and at the same time I really wanted hummus.
- 1 can (15 Oz. Can) Chickpeas
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 Tablespoon shaved Horseradish
- 1 Tablespoon Greek Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Coarse Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice (i Used Half A Lemon)
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley, Chopped
- ¼ cups Olive Oil (or More)
Mix all in a food processor and blend until smooth. Serve with pita bread or veggies!