These aren’t your regular ass french fries.
Not only are they hand cut, they’re seasoned with this awesome veggie rub from Feiny’s Rubs. The fries are fantastic all by themselves, but I went and slutted them up a little.
I slutted them up.
Here’s the rundown; I made a rotisserie chicken in the crockpot. It’s so easy. I love to make them, shred them and divide all of it into freezer bags so I can take out whatever I need for dinner or lunch, or whatever. You need to make a habit of doing this, BTW.
I know she looks like I cooked her ass upside down.
That’s because I did.
I’ve found that cooking the chicken upside down results in more moist, flavorful breast meat. The first time I did this was actually an accident and it’s been my method ever since. If you think about it, all of the juices and seasonings are constantly running down and underneath the bird during the cooking process, so it only makes sense.
Also, save the carcass – you can boil that down and make chicken stock. Why pay for something you already have at your fingertips?
I topped the fries with some of the shredded chicken combined with Moore’s Buffalo Sauce and a little blue cheese, blue cheese dressing, diced tomatoes, green onions and more buffalo sauce.
Insanely, ridiculously delicious.
Tweak this to your taste. You may not want to add additional buffalo sauce and/or blue cheese if the amount in the chicken is enough, but I love that stuff in excess.
Here’s your printable-
- 2 potatoes, washed and cut into fries
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp Feiny's Veggie Rub
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 cup Moore's Buffalo Sauce, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced into scallions
- Blue cheese dressing
- Blue cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss potato wedges with oil and spice rub.
- Arrange on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray and bake for 12-15 minutes, until brown, flipping halfway through.
- Toss chicken and buffalo sauce together in a mixing bowl.
- Top fries with chicken, blue cheese dressing, tomatoes, scallions and drizzle with buffalo sauce and additional blue cheese.