Ok, so I may or may not have a slight obsession with sliders. They’re just so cute.
These are perfect for the upcoming grilling season. But isn’t it always grilling season?
Grilled chicken and pineapple with bacon, lettuce and Teriyaki mayo on a little Hawaiian roll.
I made my own rolls using this recipe, but you don’t have to. You could use store bought Hawaiian slider buns, or even regular slider buns if you don’t like the sweetness of the Hawaiian rolls.
I could eat about 10 of them.
Here’s your printable-
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pineapple, cored and sliced
- 1 pound bacon, cooked
- 3 tbsp mayo
- 1/2 cup and 1 tbsp Teriyaki sauce, separated
- Hawaiian slider buns using this recipe or store bought slider buns, about 2 packages
- Fresh lettuce
- Marinate the chicken breasts in 1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce for at least an hour in the fridge.
- Grill chicken and pineapple slices until done.
- Combine mayo and 1 tbsp Teriyaki sauce together in a small bowl.
- Assemble sliders by spreading mayo on the bottom of a slider bun, add chicken, pineapple slice, bacon and lettuce and top of bun.
Stick around and check these out...